How long will it take for my images to be ready?
- A typical session will normally take me anywhere from 2-4 weeks to be completely done with. I always strive to have each session done as quickly as possible but since I take my time making sure each image is the best it can be, this isn't a process I will rush through.
- I also work a full time job out of the home and have 3 active kids. I do my best to balance it all but sometimes life happens. In the event it is going to take me longer then I expected, I will be sure to communicate that with you.
Will I see any of my images before they are all done?
- Yes, I try to post at least 1 or 2 images on my facebook page as a sneak peek. I know how it feels to be waiting for images, you are just so excited to see them and I am so excited to share them with you!
How long will it take to receive my print order?
- Once you place your print or product order, I will submit the order to my lab within the next 24-48 hours.
- Depending on the type of products ordered, many are ready for shipping the next day or within 3 days.
- Once I receive your order, I will check it all for quality and correctness.
- I will package your order and contact you to find out the best time to deliver your gorgeous art!
- I will be in contact with you each step of the way to give you updates.
What can I do with my digital files that I purchase?
- If you purchase the digital package or individual digital files, you will also be given a print release.
- The print release allows you to print any size image and as many as you want of each digital image purchased.
- These prints are for personal use ONLY!
- You can not use the digital files to enter a contest, give to another busniess for advertising or use in your own business for advertising.
What is the difference between a web sharing digital vs. a regular digital file?
- Because I want your images to look the best they can, I provide the option for a web sharing gallery or file.
- A Websharing gallery or a web sharing file are your digital files, sized and sharpened specifically for how they will be used online.
- Facebook for example will take a full size file and compress it making the colors and quality not their best. When you use the web sharing file instead, I have already taken this compression into consideration and your files will look beautiful when you share them on line!
- Full size digital files are available for individual purchase or as a part of a package.
- Web sharing files are provided with each print/product purchase using that image. They are also available for purchase al a carte.
I need more prints, how do I order more?
- So, you already placed your order, received it and decide you need more. What do you do?
- I will save and back up all the edited session images.
- Contact me to place a new order any time!
Can I scan in my purchased prints to make more copies for my family and friends?
- NO! This is against the law.
- When you purchase a print, you now own a piece of art for your home. However, Melanie Joy Photography owns the copyright of those images.
- You may NOT scan the image to share on line. A watermarked/web sharing file will be provided for each image ordered as a print. That way you can share the image the way it was intended to look and show your friends and family your new photos.
- You man NOT scan the image in to make more pictures from it. Please contact me to order additional prints.